GFMA LEI Webinar
2 April 2020, 8.00AM – 9.00AM ET
GFMA LEI Webinar - 2 April 2020
About this Event
Please note: Registration closes on April 1st at 10:00 am, New York time. Information about accessing the webinar will follow and will be sent to all registrants.
This complimentary GFMA webinar will provide the status of ongoing Global Legal Entity Identifier (LEI) projects and policy matters.
Join us to stay up-to-date with the latest LEI developments and gain insight from featured speakers including:
- Robin Doyle, Managing Director, Office of Regulatory Affairs, J.P. Morgan;
- Stephan Wolf, Chief Executive Officer, Global LEI Foundation (GLEIF)
- ROC Policy Implementation: Funds, legal entity actions, conformity flag
- Data Quality Program: Measurement method, reference data accuracy
- Operational Updates: APIs, search functionality, mapping programs
- Innovation: GLEIS 2.0 – a new model for LEI issuance, digital identity, XBRL and more
Who Should Attend?
Legal, technology and operations professionals in financial services responsible for their firm’s risk and reference data management.