GFMA LEI Webinar – The Evolution of the LEI: Innovation to Support Financial Markets
GFMA LEI Webinar
The Evolution of LEI: Innovation to Support Financial Markets
23 February 2021, 8.00AM – 9.00AM ET
GFMA LEI Webinar - 23 February 2021
About this Event
Watch the replay above to learn about key Global LEI Foundation (GLEIF) updates and a new model for LEI issuance.
This complimentary webinar features a panel discussion on how banks and financial institutions can leverage their KYC, AML and other regulated onboarding processes to become a Validation Agent and obtain LEIs on behalf of their clients. The webinar also explores the benefits of this model.
Event presentation slides are available here for reference.
Hear from our panel of experts as they discuss:
- Why J.P. Morgan became the first Validation Agent in the Global LEI System
- How the VA role integrates within a financial institution’s business model and client lifecycle management processes
- Tangible benefits of the VA role for the financial institution and its customers
- First-hand testimonial from an LOU within the VA framework, and how to expand business benefits through this model
- GLEIF’s vision for voluntary LEI adoption across new industry sectors and the role of the vLEI
- George Brandman, Managing Director, Reference Data Strategy, J.P. Morgan
- Matt Stauffer, Managing Director, Head of Institutional Trade Processing, DTCC
- Peter Warms, Business Development Manager, GLEIF
- Stephan Wolf, Chief Executive Officer, GLEIF
- Robin Doyle, Managing Director, Regulatory Affairs, J.P. Morgan (moderator)
Who Should Attend?
Legal, technology and operations professionals in financial services responsible for their firm’s risk and reference data management.