GFMA LEI Webinar
The Evolution of LEI: Innovation to Support Financial Markets
23 February 2021, 8.00AM – 9.00AM ET
GFMA LEI Webinar - 23 February 2021
About this Event
Watch the replay above to learn about key Global LEI Foundation (GLEIF) updates and a new model for LEI issuance.
This complimentary webinar features a panel discussion on how banks and financial institutions can leverage their KYC, AML and other regulated onboarding processes to become a Validation Agent and obtain LEIs on behalf of their clients. The webinar also explores the benefits of this model.
Hear from our panel of experts as they discuss:
- Why J.P. Morgan became the first Validation Agent in the Global LEI System
- How the VA role integrates within a financial institution’s business model and client lifecycle management processes
- Tangible benefits of the VA role for the financial institution and its customers
- First-hand testimonial from an LOU within the VA framework, and how to expand business benefits through this model
- GLEIF’s vision for voluntary LEI adoption across new industry sectors and the role of the vLEI
- George Brandman, Managing Director, Reference Data Strategy, J.P. Morgan
- Matt Stauffer, Managing Director, Head of Institutional Trade Processing, DTCC
- Peter Warms, Business Development Manager, GLEIF
- Stephan Wolf, Chief Executive Officer, GLEIF
- Robin Doyle, Managing Director, Regulatory Affairs, J.P. Morgan (moderator)
Who Should Attend?
Legal, technology and operations professionals in financial services responsible for their firm’s risk and reference data management.