The 2020 Virtual Global Tax Reporting Symposium will bring together industry and government experts to discuss the complex and evolving tax compliance regimes financial services firms are facing today and the impact of these regimes on firms in the global marketplace. Industry leaders will share their insights and best practices on:
- hot topics relating to Chapters 3, 4 and 61,
- the latest on IRS audit initiatives,
- mandatory disclosure rules and DAC6,
- tax reporting challenges and solutions with a focus on technology, and
- anticipated final Section 1446(f) withholding rules.
For more information, please visit the SIFMA event page.