Handling an internal investigation? Join your peers and hear from in house and outside counsel perspectives during SIFMA’s Webinar, hosted by the SIFMA C&L Society, on Wednesday, July 29th from 11:00 AM – 12:30 PM EDT. We’ll explore:
- managing relationships with government entities during internal investigations
- Handling government de-confliction requests
- Structuring internal investigations post-Connolly
- privilege waiver issues and cooperation credit
- challenges with cross-border investigations
- structuring workplace misconduct investigations in the era of #MeToo – what’s different?
- best practices for document preservation and collection
For more information, please visit the SIFMA event page.