Whether working from home or your office, join your fellow compliance and legal professionals for two days of live and on-demand content at SIFMA’s C&L Virtual Forum. Hosted by the SIFMA C&L Society, hear industry leaders’ perspectives on the current regulatory and enforcement environments, lessons learned thus far, and much more.
Topics will include:
- Leadership Matters: Meaningful, Measured Impact in Diversity and Inclusion
- Impact of COVID-19: Lessons Learned for Compliance and Legal Professionals
- Ethical Considerations and Current Developments in Diversity & Inclusion
- Compliance and Legal Challenges of Social Media and New Communications Technology
- Establishing and Maintaining a Robust Cross-Border Program
- Civil Litigation Update: Securities Class Actions and other Major Civil Cases
- Leveraging Technology in Compliance & Legal and the Challenges of Digital Services
- a General Counsels Roundtable, an Enforcement Panel, and a Global Chief Compliance Officer Outlook
For more information, please visit the SIFMA event page.