SIFMA Securities Industry Institute (SII)
The Securities Industry Institute® (SII) will be back in 2021 as an enhanced virtual program. The program will provide participants with a high touch, interactive learning experience consisting of all live sessions.
The 2021 SII program will run for 12 weeks starting January 25th ending April 16th. Participants will be able to customize their own schedule to complete all required programming in a few weeks or spread it out over 3 months. Coursework will include required lectures, small group classes, optional lectures and panel discussions with faculty and industry experts as well as small team-based interactive simulations.
For registration and additional details, please visit the SIFMA event page.
- Required lectures and small group classes will be offered multiple times on different days/times to allow participants to sign up for programming based on their current work schedule
- Session times will not compete and therefore allow participants to attend any and all session that are available to their specific year
- Participants will have the ability to complete all required curriculum in a few weeks or over the 3 months
High Touch Interaction
- All programming will be live and sessions will have interactive Q&A, discussion boards & breakout sessions
- 30-person max elective sessions
- Office hours for faculty holding year-specific lectures
- Follow up discussions with faculty possible based on discussion board feedback
- Learn from top professors from Wharton and other leading universities
- Exposure from industry experts in the latest industry trends
Access to More Sessions
- Additional optional sessions will be accessible to all participants and available throughout the 3-month period
- Years 2 & 3 will have access to required lectures from previous years as “refresher” programming
- Years 1 & 2 small team-based simulation
- Year 3 small group Blue Ocean workshop/project
- Discussion boards for individual sessions
- Enhanced participant profiles and filters
- Robust attendee profiles will allow participants to see how they match up with other SII participants and what they have in common
- Additional networking opportunities in development
Click here for 2021 Program Overview